• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets are gonna waste a fantastic effort by Dickey and lose on a passed ball. That sounds about right.

zulux21

Fuck Freddy.

I'm quite fond of his pitching this inning. Personally I hope the white sox continue their good baseball playing against the yankees and just sweep them as we need to pad our lead... it's why I was looking forward to playing the yankees after KC because at least the white sox play well against the yankees lol.

I should note I am very glad we are missing CC though, it's a hard loss, hopefully he comes back soon for the yankees.

I'm quite fond of his pitching this inning. Personally I hope the white sox continue their good baseball playing against the yankees and just sweep them as we need to pad our lead... it's why I was looking forward to playing the yankees after KC because at least the white sox play well against the yankees lol.

I should note I am very glad we are missing CC though, it's a hard loss, hopefully he comes back soon for the yankees.

Sweep? Lulz

Well it looks like Matt Cerrone finally lost it...

Good matt... that feeling? That feeling of disgust? Embrace it...

tumblr_m3kveufS6A1r0qzoro1_500.jpg

Macattk15

What do you guys think the odds of tomorrow's MLB.TV free game of the day is ...

Felix vs the Indians?

edit : Damnit it's Twins vs. A's ... didn't know it was listed already.

Don't run on Posey.

edit: I try to watch them at home. I go to bars often to watch them. Or I'll follow on my phone if I'm busy or go the radio route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom