• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niiice, that out on the basepaths came in handy

*edit*

lol @ Kay talking about some NY columnist saying he'd vote for Jeter for MVP if the season ended today (yesterday by now I guess), because he can't justify a vote for a player on a non-playoff team.

Don't get me wrong I'm grateful Jeter's having about as good a season he's capable of at this point, but come on... even if you're going to use that stupid voting logic what about Cano, fool? "Omg Jeeta's hitting .320! MVP!"

Wonder where he even ranks in the league in WAR...

Niiice, that out on the basepaths came in handy

*edit*

lol @ Kay talking about some NY columnist saying he'd vote for Jeter for MVP if the season ended today (yesterday by now I guess), because he can't justify a vote for a player on a non-playoff team.

Don't get me wrong I'm grateful Jeter's having about as good a season he's capable of at this point, but come on... even if you're going to use that stupid voting logic what about Cano, fool? "Omg Jeeta's hitting .320! MVP!"

Wonder where he even ranks in the league in WAR...

They were talking on MLBN that Dickey shhouldn't be in the running for Cy Young because his team is losing and he throw a knuckleball.

zulux21

god I love watching valverde close games (I never want him to be my closer though lol)
edit: he got the save... now my white sox just need to hold on.

Reds lurker here. Reds prospect Billy Hamilton broke Vince Colmans 29 year old record of 146 stolen bases in a season. Hope we see him in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom