• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too hard to play CS:GO and listen to the game at the same time.

Also baseball is really the only sport I don't mind listening to on the radio.

zulux21

lead off triple... if we don't get a run this inning I will be steamed @_@ but at least worst case we will be going into the top of the 9th with a 3 run lead.

Where's AnEternalEnigma to tell me how lucky the Nats are

Right here. I like how Flores' three-run homer bounced off the top of the fence. Also, making Maholm pitch in the downpour to give up a homer to Desmond was bullshit (yet conveniently stopped play when it was Babyburg's time to pitch).

Sharp

Right here. I like how Flores' three-run homer bounced off the top of the fence. Also, making Maholm pitch in the downpour to give up a homer to Desmond was bullshit (yet conveniently stopped play when it was Babyburg's time to pitch).
It wasn't raining that hard for Maholm. Right around the beginning of the third inning it start absolutely pouring. I'm surprised they let the game continue for two batters (or did you forget about those?). In any case, ten strikeouts, one walk, two homers. That's about as DIPS-y as you get.

Stick a fork in the Braves. Completely exposed.

If the Wild Card wasn't such a bonanza, I wouldn't care as much. If the Pirates lose, the Braves will still have a three-game lead on them. But a one-game playoff is a completely random thing that could go either way.

zulux21

and the white sox take the first two from the yankees. hopefully they will finish off the sweep tomorrow and continue playing good ball into facing Seattle and the tigers lose a few games so the white sox can get a decent lead

MLB.TV is not letting me watch the Pirates feed of the Pirates/Padres game. It's forcing the Padres feed on me. Anyone else having this problem?

harSon

Banned
Man, Cutch and Pedro suck right now :| Freaking Tabata is showing them up...

AND ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
The Nationals have won three consecutive rain-delayed games.

I'm about to cut a check for playoff tickets. A win tomorrow will clinch my decision.

gosox333

1345606475657.jpg

It's official. ChiSox aren't allowed to win any more for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom