• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Freddie Freeman, 3 hits today. Crazy.

Also, "@RotoPat: Freddie Freeman's season slash: .247/.295/.429 Freddie Freeman's season slash minus ATL's visits to AZ and COL: .217/.268/.336"

h3ro

I agree. He didn't deserve the false positive. Glad we're both celebrating his exoneration.

V3nm5.jpg

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

edit: holy shit wise... JETERIAN

edit 2: nope, wasn't a clean catch, great effort though.

tc farks

If he did any more waving Huggy Bear and a cartel of hoes would've pulled over at 3rd.

EDIT: Lucas Duda was at 3rd base by the time the right fielder was getting ready to throw from the outfield wall. HILARIOUS.

The replay clearly showed the dude standing there doing nothing when he got to 3rd. I don't really blame him for stopping.

The replay clearly showed the dude standing there doing nothing when he got to 3rd. I don't really blame him for stopping.
Yes, Teufel stopped waving but he never gave the stop sign; it was so obvious he was like "Yeah I'm done waving". Also Duda was shutting it down before he got to 3rd for some reason. Cost the Mets a run.

TheNatural

My Member!
As much as Baker sucks its always amazed me how Arroyo can go from great to horrible in the matter of an inning. Seriously, allowing this guy any sort of leash after just a single hit can quickly lead to a 5 run inning.

tc farks

Yes, Teufel stopped waving but he never gave the stop sign; it was so obvious he was like "Yeah I'm done waving". Also Duda was shutting it down before he got to 3rd for some reason. Cost the Mets a run.

True, the runner is supposed to be running there until being told otherwise. Still, 3b coach doesn't do much, might as well make things really obvious.

Also, Cubs with the lead and their own baserunning mistake.

That was the loudest and quickest expletive I've ever heard a pitcher say after throwing a pitch. I heard Wells say "FUCK!" before the ump indicated ball four.

Ok Mets-GAF... you have Kirk sacrifice here against the lefty? I think you have to.
Turns out Gee not being able to bunt is a good thing.

EDIT - Taking Wells out already?
Wells is a spot starter right now, he had thrown almost 80 pitches and his max was 6 innings anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom