• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Tejada working another good AB, 3-2 count and Wright on-deck.

Ball four! LOL Maine threw a 3-2 changeup to Ruben Tejada to face David Wright. dumbass.

The other part that frustrated me about the Duda play is Bryan LaHair is in RF. He nearly misplayed that Wright liner into a bases-clearing three base error, also seems to have a questionable arm.

McNei1y

Harper makes another dumb throw home. This time, it was up the first base line and was bouncing. That throw cost us two runs rather than one.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
keegan-michael-key.jpg

cory wade

Man Gee cannot finish guys off on 2 strikes. Had Castro 0-2 and Kirk couldn't catch the bleeder. Had Rizzo 2-2 and threw an ok pitch that Rizzo drilled.

EDIT: Jesus Christ this is some of the most hometown scoring I've even seen. They gave Rizzo a double? If Kirk didn't fall down and throw to the wrong base he stays at 1st!

... we really saying a forward roll is bad in baseball now? It's weird and quirky, but Chapman did something bad?

REALLY?

How did he show up someone? And who?
So, solid contact?

Yes. It has been a good game for him.
Solid contact doesn't always mean good game. Ask Ike Davis.

clemenx

Banned
... we really saying a forward roll is bad in baseball now? It's weird and quirky, but Chapman did something bad?

REALLY?

How did he show up someone? And who?

Solid contact doesn't always mean good game. Ask Ike Davis.

I also didn't think it was showing up or something like that, I'm actually surprised at that reaction.

I just think is lame and out of nowhere, lol.

We need a new generation of closers with unusual celebrations. I mean if you see a pitcher just barrel roll after a save you can't get offended. Or how about they just start going crabcore? Not sure if that's offensive or "showing up a player". Or even, grabbing your leg and playing air guitar, no one would see that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom