• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix

He's more of a......flounder.

right?
iPWga.jpg

Opiate

I hope Pujols does not miss significant playtime. Hes been excellent since breaking out of his terrible early season slump.

Lkr

does anyone have experience with mlb.tv? basically i thought i had until today to cancel my subscription before getting hit with the full amount(i signed up on a 1 month for 99 cents promo). I ended up getting charged $25 but I am pretty sure I had until tomorrow to cancel. Either way, their website now says my next billing cycle starts on September 22nd. Am I completely fucked? I sent an email to them asking to get me out of this shit

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
does anyone have experience with mlb.tv? basically i thought i had until today to cancel my subscription before getting hit with the full amount(i signed up on a 1 month for 99 cents promo). I ended up getting charged $25 but I am pretty sure I had until tomorrow to cancel. Either way, their website now says my next billing cycle starts on September 22nd. Am I completely fucked? I sent an email to them asking to get me out of this shit

You're not completely fucked, but you shouldn't expect a rapid solution from them.

harSon

Banned
Hurdle needs to be fired...

I was wondering why he optioned Justin Wilson and Kyle McPherson back to the minors after their solid efforts in the bullpen, and recalled White Cutch and Qualls. Turns out it's because Hurdle doesn't want to gut the minor system and effect their ability to compete.

I was wondering why he optioned Justin Wilson and Kyle McPherson back to the minors after their solid efforts in the bullpen, and recalled White Cutch and Qualls. Turns out it's because Hurdle doesn't want to gut the minor system and effect their ability to compete.

LOL, why would anyone care if the AAA team is competitive. I would be a lot more worried about the Pirates trying to compete.

Lkr

You're not completely fucked, but you shouldn't expect a rapid solution from them.

from what i've searched, apparently you have 5 days within the next billing cycle to refund. today i guess is technically day 1, although i dispute that. i e-mailed them, but apparently they'll wait until after the 5 days to respond. i will call in tomorrow, and if they cannot refund it right then and there and provide confirmation it is refunded and canceled, I will chargeback immediately. i don't have time for this crap. you'd think the mlb would be able to provide better customer service than most companies, but they don't

Really, if I were you, I would be excited as hell about a winning season. That's a huge step in the right direction. And there are plenty of games left to play.

from what i've searched, apparently you have 5 days within the next billing cycle to refund. today i guess is technically day 1, although i dispute that. i e-mailed them, but apparently they'll wait until after the 5 days to respond. i will call in tomorrow, and if they cannot refund it right then and there and provide confirmation it is refunded and canceled, I will chargeback immediately. i don't have time for this crap. you'd think the mlb would be able to provide better customer service than most companies, but they don't

Like most companies they're only good at taking your money.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Monopolies, man.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Kimbrel could easily go two here considering he hasn't pitched the last 4 games, but of course he has to work on his card tricks.

harSon

Banned
Really, if I were you, I would be excited as hell about a winning season. That's a huge step in the right direction. And there are plenty of games left to play.

But the team has proven it is capable of much more than merely limping into a .500 record. Plus two straight second half collapses doesn't bode well for next season.

Our viability next season hinges on whether our franchise decides to release the stranglehold over its wallet and fill some gaps with quality players. Plus Cole should be making his major league debut.

Edit: And while I'm still ticked with Hurdle, it's not his fault we have this current shitty 25 man roster. I don't know what the fuck Huntington is thinking.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Even the commentators are wondering why Kimbrel isn't even warming up yet.
funny thing is, fredi warms kimbrel up for like 3 innings and doesn't bring him in. He did that during the extra inning game. Kimbrel was pitching 9 innings in the bullpen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom