• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Cueto for CY. Cmon baby!!!! I'm drunk.

Frazier for ROY. Dude is clutch. Still drunk.
F1w2D.jpg

I took a break from baseball for the olympics and come back to see a triple-A Blue Jay team getting beat up. Injuries test the team depth and the Jays failed that test.

Even their depth got injured. Their DL has about a dozen pitchers, plus half the starting line-up, plus a couple of the prospects that normally would've been called up to replace the injured players. I don't think there's a team in baseball that could've stayed above .500 with the number of injuries the Jays have endured this year.

Fenix

Even their depth got injured. Their DL has about a dozen pitchers, plus half the starting line-up, plus a couple of the prospects that normally would've been called up to replace the injured players. I don't think there's a team in baseball that could've stayed above .500 with the number of injuries the Jays have endured this year.
Since Bautista and the other have gone down, the offense has been cut in half. From 5+ R/game on average to just over 2.6. Only the Rays could make that work.

dmag1223

Well, Dusty Baker's irrational hate of Sean Marshall is most likely going to to cost us this game. Oh well, I was only expecting a splt anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom