• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannd

Banned
This was an important series for the A's. I'm glad they took it after the Baseball God's punished them for fatty colon's sins. .5 behind in the wild card! w00t!

Lol Beckett is so fat now. I'm giddy over this trade AGon is a great player but hated being in Boston. I can't believe they got the Dodgers to take Crawford it seriously blows my mind.

jbug617

Banned
From Buster Olney's Twitter

High-ranking rival exec on Cherington's trade with LAD:"Is it possible for the GM of a team that’s below .500 to win executive of the year?"

he should get a lot of consideration for MVP.

vh583b.gif

HOLY SHIT TIM MCCARVER IS AN IDIOT

They were interviewing Chipper about the Stan Musial jersey the Cardinals gave him. Chipper said: "That one's going in the mancave."

They were talking about the MLB Fan Cave and Tim McCarver just said: "And Chipper said he's going to donate that Stan Musial jersey to the MLB Fan Cave? Why in the world would you do that?"

HHH-Angry.gif

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
HOLY SHIT TIM MCCARVER IS AN IDIOT

They were interviewing Chipper about the Stan Musial jersey the Cardinals gave him. Chipper said: "That one's going in the mancave."

They were talking about the MLB Fan Cave and Tim McCarver just said: "And Chipper said he's going to donate that Stan Musial jersey to the MLB Fan Cave? Why in the world would you do that?"

HHH-Angry.gif

"He gets to shake a hall of famer with his running gloves still on"

I was like wtf did he just say? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom