• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mets haven't scored more than 2 runs in a game all week.

I demand an apology for being called too pessimistic about this team earlier.
I wanted to believe. All i wanted was a nice September, finish at .500 or even better. :( you were right man.
atleast we get to see the young pitching next week. Mejia has been solid as a starter in minors and you saw what McHugh did in debut.

Prade

I wanted to believe. All i wanted was a nice September, finish at .500 or even better. :( you were right man.
atleast we get to see the young pitching next week. Mejia has been solid as a starter in minors and you saw what McHugh did in debut.

David Wright will be gone next year and we'll be lucky if any of these young starters becomes a number 2, and I'm including Wheeler in that mix. The dark age will continue as long as the Wilpons are the head.

David Wright will be gone next year and we'll be lucky if any of these young starters becomes a number 2, and I'm including Wheeler in that mix. The dark age will continue as long as the Wilpons are the head.
Maybe the other guys, but I believes in Zach bro! And damn the Wilpons.

Sanjuro

Send Bay to the Dodgers while you still can!

Sanjuro

Dodgers sent a plane to pickup Gonzo and crew from Boston.

What was the next step of your plan LA?

Crashing this plane!

zGH3S.jpg

Malo

Banned
Jeff Euston
‏@JeffEuston
#Dodgers potential payroll obligations post-trade: 2013: $193.75 mil, 2014: $133.6, 2015: $90, 2016: $88.65, 2017: $90.
Dodgers have truly become Yankees west.

Trade is done. All that is waiting is Selig's approval, which will happen since only about $11 million is being exchanged between the clubs.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Cherrington must have nudie pics of Ned or something - that's insane to take those contracts on and give up some prospects of value

And it was still shorter than your average Yanks/Sox game.

Just under 9 minutes an inning. Amazing. The extended breaks between innings to make room for commercials and during the (now more numerous) pitching changes add up quite a bit.

It's funny when baseball talks about speeding up the game when they have 40 minutes of commercials over the course of every broadcast.

Fake. No beer and wings visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom