• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GreinkeTest.gif.opt.gif

Grounder to 2nd, Turner whips it to 2nd and that'll do it.

Mets sweep 3 from the Marlins, they've now won 6 of their last 7 games. Jason Bay hit a grand slam and Chris Young didn't pitch badly at all.

Off to St. Louis for a Labor Day showdown tomorrow afternoon with the Cardinals.

eznark

Banned
Pirates season completely falling apart so they are starting to throw at heads. HAHA, get fucked you pieces of shit. Couldn't be happier about ending their year.

eznark

Banned
Gallardo at 101 pitches with one out in the 5th. So the Pirates will get 4+ innings of Brewers bullpen.

2 of 3 is good for this shitty team.

Phillies/Braves lineups. Phillies lineup is business as usual. Braves lineup is unique. Chipper back to #3, Heyward back to #6. Uggla and McCann benched.

Phillies 9/2 Lineup:
1. Jimmy Rollins - SS
2. Kevin Frandsen - 3B
3. Chase Utley - 2B
4. Ryan Howard - 1B
5. Ty Wigginton - LF
6. John Mayberry Jr. - CF
7. Eric Kratz - C
8. Michael Martinez - RF
9. Cole Hamels - P

Braves 9/2 Lineup:
1. Michael Bourn - CF
2. Martin Prado - 2B
3. Chipper Jones - 3B
4. Freddie Freeman - 1B
5. David Ross - C
6. Jason Heyward - RF
7. Reed Johnson - LF
8. Paul Janish - SS
9. Paul Maholm - P

Sanjuro

Phillies/Braves lineups. Phillies lineup is business as usual. Braves lineup is unqiue. Chipper back to #3, Heyward back to #6. Uggla and McCann benched.

Phillies 9/2 Lineup:
1. Jimmy Rollins - SS
2. Kevin Frandsen - 3B
3. Chase Utley - 2B
4. Ryan Howard - 1B
5. Ty Wigginton - LF
6. John Mayberry Jr. - CF
7. Eric Kratz - C
8. Michael Martinez - RF
9. Cole Hamels - P

Braves 9/2 Lineup:
1. Michael Bourn - CF
2. Martin Prado - 2B
3. Chipper Jones - 3B
4. Freddie Freeman - 1B
5. David Ross - C
6. Jason Heyward - RF
7. Reed Johnson - LF
8. Paul Janish - SS
9. Paul Maholm - P

Dude, I have the Internet.

<3

Oh, and can we officially say Encarnacion is on something yet? I mean, its pretty damn obvious.

He's shown power before, has gotten better every season since '09, and is still near peak age. Not saying he's for sure clean, but if he's dirty, I wouldn't call it obvious.

Grounder to 2nd, Turner whips it to 2nd and that'll do it.

Mets sweep 3 from the Marlins, they've now won 6 of their last 7 games. Jason Bay hit a grand slam and Chris Young didn't pitch badly at all.

Off to St. Louis for a Labor Day showdown tomorrow afternoon with the Cardinals.

Colin McHugh tomorrow!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I get why the Rangers would trade Andrus and they should be looking to see whats out there.

I mean it'd be nice to go from the likes of Sean Rodriguez / Elliot Johnson to Andrus.

harSon

Banned
Just got back from the gym.

McDonald needs to be benched. Dude is one of the worst pitchers in baseball now unless he's facing the Cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom