• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Moylan with a 1 run lead. eww..

bring in Gearrin or Martinez. Also Chip and Joe needs to stop complaining about Kimbrel in the ninth, it was the right call.

Tie game 9th inning+, Give up 1 run = You Lose.
Save situation, Give up 1 or more runs = You can still tie at best.

Pretty obvious where you use your best pitcher.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
why are they even pitching to wright

edit: because he sucks and hits pop ups I guess lolololol

harSon

Banned
Dropping from 17 games over .500, to only 5 games over .500, with the possibility of not being over .500 at all by season's end.

Feels bad man.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So football took over my time during the middle of the day, LGYoda, could you explain how Lynn got the win today? Did Matheny really use a started as a closer?

newjeruse

I'm guessing the price was too high? Fairly young (28), under team control (FA after 2014, I think) at decent money too.

102 to Braun's 100. I didn't know he was anywhere near 100.
He's making decent coin. He was probably the most absurd case of a Super-2 in a while. The Padres got bitten in the ass by one of the earliest super-2 thresholds in the last two decades. He's going to get at least 8 million this off-season and 10+ next off-seas. Not expensive by any means, but not cheap either.

Did anyone see that throw to first by Adam Eaton? That's Jose Guillen stuff.

So football took over my time during the middle of the day, LGYoda, could you explain how Lynn got the win today? Did Matheny really use a started as a closer?
Didn't follow today's game but Motte apparently blew the save, game went to extras and Matheny had the balls to use Lynn in a tie game despite the fact he has has been mediocre at best since the end of April.

Oh, and we somehow managed to score a run in extras without Holliday because Matheny double switched him out to get Motte into the game.

Not really a Eastwood fan but will watch it because of JT

I'm the complete opposite. I just rewatched The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly the other day. It just solidified how Eastwood is one of the best actors/directors ever but also how that movie is one of the best ever.

Sit down Gonzalez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom