• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
McCann throws a ball away, Braves fail to score with the bases loaded, Braves get thrown out at third twice in the final innings but fuck this Venters guy, totally his fault!

McCann throws a ball away, Braves fail to score with the bases loaded, Braves get thrown out at third twice in the final innings but fuck this Venters guy, totally his fault!

He's been asshole crap and blowing games all year. Venters also threw a sac bunt into left field.

eznark

Banned
He's been asshole crap and blowing games all year.

Tell me about it

milwakueetalksjohnaxford_fullsize_story2.jpg

But after all, it's Monday, so we should have all known the Braves would lose.

By the way, this is only the 11th time all season the Brewers won a game without hitting a home run.

The universe won't allow the Pirates to be successful. Ever.

The universe gave them every chance to win this one. The Pirates won't allow the Pirates to be successful.

I say we give them the other two games. I don't want to have the best record in the NL, because of the stupid wildcard bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom