• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just a state of shock I'm in at the moment. For five straight seasons the Phillies have won the NL East and they've been in it until the final day of the season for about eight seasons. After seeing the Eagles almost blow a game to the Browns and the impending NHL lockout makes a Philadelphia sports fan desperate.

No hockey.
Repeat of last season's Eagles.
No October Baseball.

what's this about a lockout!? didn't they have one recently?

eznark

Banned
653656.jpeg

Is Mlb-Gaf the smallest community on community side? Also do I need to get gang stomped to join? lol.

Also fuck the rockies and their juiced balls and thin air.

It was a jab at NBA-Gaf yes. I haven't posted regularly enough in MLB or NGL Gaf the last 3 years to remember how it goes. Also its straight depressing to post in a sports thread in the offseason. A terrible reminder that sports aren't a every month thing.

Jubs

I had no idea nba-gaf had a hazing ritual of sorts. How does it go? Do you get random one-day bans, just for shits and giggles?

eznark

Banned
I had no idea nba-gaf had a hazing ritual of sorts. How does it go? Do you get random one-day bans, just for shits and giggles?

If you stay for longer than an hour you are in. You'll have better luck making it through a Crips jump in...and it would be more enjoyable.

Agreed, I just want someone to run into one here.

To be honest, I want the Pirates to make the playoffs really bad. So a win here is bitter sweet. Don't get it twisted, I want the Reds to win, just I wish it didn't have to come at the expense of Pit. Jak deserves to have his faith rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom