• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Chipper with 6 hits in his last 6 at-bats.

image.php

dmag1223

Great, Baker is continuing to hit Stubbs in the two hole. Maybe today he can get his OPS above .650!

Oh, and the Astros are worthless.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Scott Coleman
‏@scottcoleman55

Following

.@ajcbraves @mlbbowman three K's for Sheets in first, gave up two runs on two triples and a single. FB at 89-93, curve looks good.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Scott Coleman
‏@scottcoleman55

Following

.@ajcbraves @mlbbowman three K's for Sheets in first, gave up two runs on two triples and a single. FB at 89-93, curve looks good.
93 eh? interesting. I think that was right around where he averaged before the injury. If he can average around 90-91 then i think we might have something here.

CobbFC09

93 eh? interesting. I think that was right around where he averaged before the injury. If he can average around 90-91 then i think we might have something here.
Considering it's his first live action in almost two years, it's not to shabby. Although, I have no idea how weak/strong the lineup he faced is.

As long as his velocity is there, which it seems to be, I'm fine.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
New Astros GM comes through and thank you Marlins!

Final line on Ben Sheets' debut with the AA Braves:

B.SHEETS (L, 0-1) (5 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 1 BB, 6 K, 0 HR)

Fastball topped at 93. Stayed around 90-91 mostly. Everyone said his curveball looked great. 2 of the 5 hits were triples.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Final line on Ben Sheets' debut with the AA Braves:

Fastball topped at 93. Stayed around 90-91 mostly. Everyone said his curveball looked great. 2 of the 5 hits were triples.
Results aren't important at all at this point. Just glad to see he's still got mlb quality stuff.

dmag1223

Yeah he was out but it doesn't matter. Reds werent going to score any runs in the 9th anyway. Hope Gordons ok though. they seemed to rush him off the field pretty fast.

Yeah he was out but it doesn't matter. Reds werent going to score any runs in the 9th anyway. Hope Gordons ok though. they seemed to rush him off the field pretty fast.
Yeah he came out with it wrapped up so it might be broken. One man returns and another one takes his place. No breaks for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom