• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the play and wow, Pagan already threw the ball in before he even touched second. What the FUCK was he thinking.
Too bad you can't really see what the third base coach was signaling as Ellis rounded second. Judging from the way he falls down by the time Ellis gets tagged, I'm guessing he was throwing up a really animated STOP sign.

Hamilton is gonna stay with the Rangers.. That team is too good to walk away from..Just for thinking about leaving send to the Mets...lol

So I know fuck-all about the Giants closer. What are the odds he can keep the 1-run lead intact for the win?

Whoa.. No Sergio Tonight?

So I know fuck-all about the Giants closer. What are the odds he can keep the 1-run lead intact for the win?

You mean the closer by rotation? If it was Wilson then yes. Affeldt? Hopefully.

I really want Wilson back. Or just give the damn job to Romo already.

I didn't say Hamliton is going to go to LA or NYC. Thats just what I want to see. Laugh my ass off.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Hamilton is gonna stay with the Rangers.. That team is too good to walk away from..Just for thinking about leaving send to the Mets...lol

If they don't win the division there will be an air of panic. People love to make stupid mistakes when they shouldn't.

zulux21

sad thing is even with all of his pick off attempts the closer for SF is still working faster than Valverde.

aw Abreu didn't get a hit.

can ellios make up for his mistake now?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
this is a perfect example on why you don't put shitty hitters in the leadoff spot. you want to put your best hitters up top so they can get more at bats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom