• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjb

Banned
mlb_a_marlinprotest_gb1_600.jpg

And here I was thinking they were just ripping up game tickets.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
To say they dislike Castro for a single reason would be ignorant. No Castro didn't kill most Cuban's families, is that the point you're trying to make? Because that's all your post says to me. So a guy takes your neighbors land, kills your other neighbor. You get out of the country before anything directly happens to you. What's that guys reason for hating Castro? It's all of the above. I know you just wanted to "end this here" for ego's sake but there was really nothing to add. You were wrong for insulting Le Batard.

Later MLB GAF, I'm gonna go search for a place with posters more like Ozzie; man enough to say "I was wrong, my bad" instead of just trolling with that "I'm ending this conversation not you" mentality.
My point was that someone like Le Batard, who lives in Miami, in a state with a sizable Jewish population, should know better than to compare someone to Hitler.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol

X3vim.png

Zito8.gif

slowmotion.gif

This it the light and the truth. This is all that is good in the world. This is Barry Zito poking a single into left field in slow motion. This is like looking into the face of God. This is the most spectacular thing ever.

McNei1y

Nationals just have horrible luck with injuries. Michael Morse took himself out of his rehab assignment last night because he felt sore in this throwing arm. He's out indefinitely and will go get tests... he was supposed to be back in the lineup Thursday.

fml

Fuck Ozzie for disrespecting my people. Just goes to show the scum this organization is for top to bottom will the franchise killing tax stealing jeff loria at the top. end this mess selig and put this team where they belong.

New York Mets lineup
1) Ruben Tejada SS
2) Ronny Cedeno 3B
3) Daniel Murphy 2B
4) Jason Bay LF
5) Lucas Duda RF
6) Justin Turner 1B
7) Scott Hairston CF
8) Mike Nickeas C
9) Dillon Gee RHP

Washington Nationals lineup
1) Ian Desmond SS
2) Steve Lombardozzi 2B
3) Ryan Zimmerman 3B
4) Adam LaRoche 1B
5) Jayson Werth RF
6) Xavier Nady LF
7) Roger Bernadina CF
8) Wilson Ramos C
9) Ross Detwiler LHP

Wright sitting with a jammed right pinky, getting a day off. LOL @ Bay batting cleanup.

New York Mets lineup
1) Ruben Tejada SS
2) Ronny Cedeno 3B
3) Daniel Murphy 2B
4) Jason Bay LF
5) Lucas Duda RF
6) Justin Turner 1B
7) Scott Hairston CF
8) Mike Nickeas C
9) Dillon Gee RHP

Washington Nationals lineup
1) Ian Desmond SS
2) Steve Lombardozzi 2B
3) Ryan Zimmerman 3B
4) Adam LaRoche 1B
5) Jayson Werth RF
6) Xavier Nady LF
7) Roger Bernadina CF
8) Wilson Ramos C
9) Ross Detwiler LHP

Wright sitting with a jammed right pinky, getting a day off. LOL @ Bay batting cleanup.

We need Gee to pitch a nice game. Missing alot of guys. Guess we are resting them for the Strasburg tomorrow.

Ilive1up

sucks about wright with his pinky. hopefully it the swelling goes down quickly, because his bat is red hot and can carry this team.

Chuck

Still without luck
Let's go O's!

Watch for Andino to take one way inside because Russel Martin thought he was looking at signs. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom