• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

I know MLB suspended Ozzie when he was with us but did the sox ever suspend him?

I can't recall any suspensions, I do recall quite a few fines though. I could be wrong though as there are chunks of a few seasons I just tuned out because it was to depressing to watch them play given how fundamentally ugly they were playing.

Suspended? LOLOLOLOL
I would actually be surprised if he gets suspended. I think a fine is far more likely.
today...
Marlins just suspended Ozzie for five games.
negrodamus.jpg

I don't want to make this a political discussion, so I'll end this here, but most Cuban families in Miami don't hate Castro because he killed their families, but because he took their property. I'll end that here. Whatever, because like I said, I thought Ozzie should be let go.

To say they dislike Castro for a single reason would be ignorant. No Castro didn't kill most Cuban's families, is that the point you're trying to make? Because that's all your post says to me. So a guy takes your neighbors land, kills your other neighbor. You get out of the country before anything directly happens to you. What's that guys reason for hating Castro? It's all of the above. I know you just wanted to "end this here" for ego's sake but there was really nothing to add. You were wrong for insulting Le Batard.

Later MLB GAF, I'm gonna go search for a place with posters more like Ozzie; man enough to say "I was wrong, my bad" instead of just trolling with that "I'm ending this conversation not you" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom