• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
oh god i forgot i just had the whitesox/detroit game on the white sox feed just now. (WS HR).

ugh

sangreal

I'll never understand the fans of inferior teams and their umpire conspiracy theories. Some umpires are just shitty at their job, get over it

Talking about halosheaven, camdenchat, etc

h3ro

vquBP.jpg

BOSS.

Here in KC we're digging Frenchy! He had a career year last year with us. Hopefully this year is just as good. And that's cool that he's being nice to the former Kansas City A's.

In other news, the Royals home opener begins in 30 minutes, and this town is wound UP!

BFIB

So after three weeks of 75 degree weather, and a few days that actually hit the 90's and no rain, the Cards have their home opener, and its pouring outside.

Hope they get the game in!

crpav

Go White Sox! Adam Dunn is in 2010 form too! Get him out of here. I thought Ventura would be smarter than this. Konerko 3rd and Dunn, well Dunn can strike out so 9th....in AAA but they pay him too much so I don't know.

bluemax

Banned
Go White Sox! Adam Dunn is in 2010 form too! Get him out of here. I thought Ventura would be smarter than this. Konerko 3rd and Dunn, well Dunn can strike out so 9th....in AAA but they pay him too much so I don't know.

Serious question, are you drunk? This thread reads like a drunk ramble.

zulux21

anyone watching the video to the white sox/tigers game?
if so how was Viciedo's catch... the radio is making it sound like it was a great play... but yeah... I want a non biased opinion lol

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
anyone watching the video to the white sox/tigers game?
if so how was Viciedo's catch... the radio is making it sound like it was a great play... but yeah... I want a non biased opinion lol
well he dove for it...looked like because of his limited range though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom