• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Kirk should add some steals to Mets 0on mark. Dont know if Wright will be stealing bases with that pinky, gotta keep that baby safe!

Captain Kirk should add some steals to Mets 0on mark. Dont know if Wright will be stealing bases with that pinky, gotta keep that baby safe!
The only guys last year not named Reyes who ran were Wright, Bay, and occasionally Tejada.

Wright - Slide feetfirst!
Bay - Bay on base? LOL
Tejada - Hasn't ran.

I don't get the change in approach at all by TC. He isn't really hit-and-running either.

... what the fuck happened there?

I think Nieuwenheis missed a sign, that looked like a blown hit-and-run. No way Bay gets that bad a jump on a steal.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
funny that all these new baseball podcasts (crashburn, capitol avenue) are ripping off up and in's format.
McNei1y said:
image.php
lol

Wilk has looked pretty god through 2, aside from that Alexi HR. Can't wait till Fister is backs and starts fisting bitches.

Also, thanks for being useless Ryan Rayburn

David Wright doesn't care one single bit about his pinky fracture.

Not one bit...

Hojo with the shot at Dave Hudgens:
Howard Johnson ‏@ 20Hojo
They're talking about Duda needing to go oppo more but he makes it tough to do so crowding the plate like he is. Bad approach

It's times like this I miss captmcblack. I would make puns based off crappy teen dramas about Mets players and then he'd call me a horrible person and that I needed to die.

tumblr_lzu0cj22J11rp8pduo1_500.gif

how long is he banned for?
I believe he got a month in the Apple/Ipad Gaming thread. He, others and even a mod were making valid points on the Ipad as a "gaming console" and after he left, some mod came in, re-read the posts and banned a ton of people. The mod who started the joking of course was not banned.

Apple is serious business, yo.

cashman

Banned
I believe he got a month in the Apple/Ipad Gaming thread. He, others and even a mod were making valid points on the Ipad as a "gaming console" and after he left, some mod came in, re-read the posts and banned a ton of people. The mod who started the joking of course was not banned.

Apple is serious business, yo.

damn opiate must've got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom