• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbum

I can't believe the Jays have lost 2 in a row to the Orioles.
And the Mets and Nats are playing very well these days.
Nice to see Minor do so well, maybe he'll start a trend. It would be nice to sweep.
Next week after the Mets are here is the run of 7 10PM games without a break, I'll try to hang but getting up at 5 AM is a killer. I'll be as tired as the Braves.

Doogdogg

Why is Minor being charged with the unearned run when it was Jonny's runner that scored? The fuck?

That can happen in a few ways. Venters got his inherited runner tag out at home. Then the base runner Venters put on via Fielders choice is charge to the pitcher who left the game.

That's what I think it is.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Why is Minor being charged with the unearned run when it was Jonny's runner that scored? The fuck?
ha yeah you're right. Lucroy was minor's and he was out at the plate.
That can happen in a few ways. Venters got his inherited runner tag out at home. Then the base runner Venters put on via Fielders choice is charge to the pitcher who left the game.

yeah i would think once minor's runner is off the board its the reliever's runners that are on the bases.

SyNapSe

Yuni with the blast to tie it. If I didn't miss read it I think a huge dude in the stands had a personalized jersey that's name was Beerologist. lol

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Shouldn't be. Gamel, the runner that scored, reached on a single.

eznark

Banned
I don't post during games as I usually DVR them and watch them sans commercials. Just finished a few minutes ago. Suck it Eznark!

How about you get fucked by a walrus tusk?

Now that MLB.tv is on the 360 I'll be watching more games in the living room, which means less posting during them.

eznark

Banned
you were saying?
don't worry, i can still see your twitter rants

Did you see the guy who was defending Ishikawa yesterday and told me to stop watching baseball because I was questioning Roenicke, who is clearly smarter than everyone because he is a manager? That was cool.

Windu

that whole blowing the lead thing was all part of the indians plan.
Did you see the guy who was defending Ishikawa yesterday and told me to stop watching baseball because I was questioning Roenicke, who is clearly smarter than everyone because he is a manager? That was cool.
i saw you mention something about it, didn't see the argument.

Sanjuro

Will be posting my champion dog pictures for reference as soon as I get to a computer. Texas has way too much booze and meat.

Windu

i admit that i don't know shit about scouting and playing the game. But its laughable that a fan can't know more about the strategies behind the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom