• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Yankees baseball

Tc0mc.jpg

You aren't allowed to complain about another strike call now.

edit fml alex good lord

h3ro

Terrible relay by the mest. Thole's gotta scoop that! Jeez, they had him dead to rights.

Johan out. Pitched like a boss.

Thanks, you retard ump. This should be no worse than tied right now.
Mets Lineup is bad when its healthy. I feel bad for them.
No, when healthy the lineup isn't too bad at all. But they inexplicably never score runs for Santana, and now they're nowhere near healthy.

LJ11

Outside of Bay, it is healthy. I mean Wright has his finger but other than that they're fine, Torres is shit.

Maybe if Ike and Duda can figure it out we wouldn't be so bad.

Outside of Bay, it is healthy. I mean Wright has his finger but other than that they're fine, Torres is shit.

I just think Torres gives the lineup a dimension they don't have right now, but we're not seeing the real Ike Davis right now. No one thought Ike would struggle like this, he never really has before.

Werd man. Ike is fucking lost. Yesterday failing miserably in those 3 at bats with the bases loaded sure didnt help. After the first at bat, in the middle of the inning, Murphy talked to him for awhile.

LJ11

Ike struggled terribly early in his minor league career, but this dude so gone right now. He's just swinging aimlessly.

Yeah, we don't have speed, but we're still getting on base. If 456 were just average hitters we would probably have won a couple of more. So many men left on base.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Urgh, Tom Kelly, I love you, but you should not be in a broadcast booth. Your voice puts everyone to sleep.

clemenx

Banned
RBI WALK THEM METS 4 STRAIGHT WALKS, WOO RUNS.

It would be hilarious if this goes to extras and Ozzie just used 4 pitchers for 5 hitters.

You heard Keith Hernandez after that strike call? AHAHHAHHAHAHAH KILL ALL UMPS.

EDIT: Actually was he pissed Lutaz didn't swing? Or just the weirdness of the inning? Oh well kill all umps anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom