• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to an all boys high school, we didn't really do this kinda stuff.

so..... what goes on then? I was so disappointed that high school wasn't like the movies with everyone having individual lockers. we had them in Junior high but they were inside the classrooms. so lame....

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I think the worst part is how some Mets fans think of him as a traitor which is totally ridiculous. You really can't be considered a "traitor" when the organization you played for your entire career doesn't even bother to offer a contract to keep you around.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I'd say the Mets recent woes and the sparse crowds at Citi Field due to the crappy weather are contributing to the boos outnumbering the cheers.

Fox318

I think the worst part is how some Mets fans think of him as a traitor which is totally ridiculous. You really can't be considered a "traitor" when the organization you played for your entire career doesn't even bother to offer a contract to keep you around.

Met's fans should be angry at their horrible ownership.

The best thing Mets fans could do now is boycott.

W61LM.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eric Thames you slut.

edit: What kind of stupid logic was that Zaun?

"If he hits he'll stay up here" no shit man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom