• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kemp was going to turn for 2nd from the middle of right field? What an odd rule. I would have loved to see Kemp try for 2nd from that far in the grass.

Prade

Ike struggled terribly early in his minor league career, but this dude so gone right now. He's just swinging aimlessly.

Yeah, we don't have speed, but we're still getting on base. If 456 were just average hitters we would probably have won a couple of more. So many men left on base.

We definitely were set up to win on Friday night against the Giants if one of them could have gotten it done. Other than that our rotation last go around was shit other than Pelf(lol). Won't win many ball games when that happens.

Mets are 8-5 against the division so far, they'll always be in the hunt if they can keep that up.

I think it was more a waste of Medlen than a misuse of Eric.

Anyone think Medlen could be a starter. Something Keith law was supporting.

I think he'd be fine as a starter if injuries crop up. As of now, no. Don't need any help in the rotation (once Huddy is back).

Binx

I think he'd be fine as a starter if injuries crop up. As of now, no. Don't need any help in the rotation (once Huddy is back).

I think he'd be a good starter too. I think one thing Law was arguing was that Delgado is still developing and would get more work in the minors instead of as a fifth starter

EDIT, and back to O'Flaherty, I meant it was good that Fredi used him against a LHB. But I didn't think he should be back out here in the 8th. WTF?!

I think he'd be a good starter too. I think one thing Law was arguing was that Delgado is still developing and would get more work in the minors instead of as a fifth starter

EDIT, and back to O'Flaherty, I meant it was good that Fredi used him against a LHB. But I didn't think he should be back out here in the 8th. WTF?!

I'm alright with Delgado in either the majors or minors. Ideally, Jurrjens wouldn't be broken as fuck and Delgado could get work in AAA. But, you know.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Actually I was fine with that. Needed to get the inning out of him so the pen doesn't get too taxed.

Yeah, those three days on the bench were obviously just what Pastornicky needed. Good job, Fredi.

Binx

I'm alright with Delgado in either the majors or minors. Ideally, Jurrjens wouldn't be broken as fuck and Delgado could get work in AAA. But, you know.

True. And ideally Fredi wouldn't be our manager. But yeah . . .

CygnusXS said:
Actually I was fine with that. Needed to get the inning out of him so the pen doesn't get too taxed.

I was thinking maybe Venters. EOF has been horrendous against RHB this year.

EDIT: Prado! I thought Kemp knocked himself out against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom