• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Alden Gonzalez
‏ @Alden_Gonzalez

1 of [Torii] Hunter's sons, Darius McClinton, was one of 5 from his HS in Texas arrested on charges related to sexual assault, local reports say.

Hunter out of the lineup for now.

Might be old news but I just heard that MLB is thinking about making the fake to third turnaround fake to first pickoff move a balk. Why would they do that?

McNei1y

And the nats just lost their 7th man... probably. Our catcher that we just brought up seemed to have hurt his ankle or knee. Oir luck sucks.

eznark

Banned
I'm not going to say anything about this outside of posting two things.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37838717&highlight=#post37838717

and

frankman.PNG
Please tell me that's not what got him banned.

Chuck

Still without luck
Chris Davis wins the award for worst player on the team. Absolutely fucking horrendous. Just release his ass and put absolutely anyone else on first and they'll manage to do a far better job.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Did Freeman die in-between innings? Triple-switched out, Jack Wilson hitting 3rd (and in the next inning).

Edit: Windu informs me it's to do with his contacts. Carry on then.

SyNapSe

sucks being a royalos fan. Our incredibly meager starting pitching is being destroyed by injuries. They've actually been pretty good this year if you ignore the 12 game losing streak (lol).

I'm not sure KC starters should be designated that label. If we could switch to using only long and short relievers along with a closer I'd be ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom