• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So Frank Francisco is averaging 1 run an inning. Therefore, if you only ever use him with 2+ run leads, it's all good.

Hey look, it's Braves' Legend Brooks Conrad! Raw Dog is here to save the day for the Brewers.

zulux21

awesome bases loaded 1 out white sox down by 1... can the white sox at least tie it up. Hope hope hope.

bouncing single up the middle, Sox lead by 1 Yay :)

CornetteFace-FuckThisCompany.jpg

Fuck Frank Francisco.

Prade

Fatty showed no reason why he should remain closer. If Conrad put wood on that meatball he stared at, it would have went 430 feet.

eznark

Banned
Fatty showed no reason why he should remain closer. If Conrad put wood on that meatball he stared at, it would have went 430 feet.

Lol, if Conrad had put wood on that ball it would have probably been hit too weakly to even turn two. The guy has somehow managed to be a bigger piece of human shit than Izturis. That's saying something because Izturis would clog Adele's toilet.

Lol, if Conrad had put wood on that ball it would have probably been hit too weakly to even turn two. The guy has somehow managed to be a bigger piece of human shit than Izturis. That's saying something because Izturis would clog Adele's toilet.

So Conrad would clog Aretha Franklin's toilet?

tc farks

Always feels good to beat the Cardinals.

Yup. Though I have now witnessed the abhorrent bunting madness of Sveum in full force. I was much happier when I was blissfully unaware.

Bryan LaHair 3/4 with a HR, 2 RBI and a BB.

Oh, and Dolis looked like an actual closer. That was fun.

Between this loss to the Cubs and the Reds win over the Braves, it doesn't look like it's just the Cards beating up on a bad division. The starting pitching has come down to earth all in unison recently.

Losing with sloppy defense is the worse way to lose.

eznark

Banned
Yup. Thought I have now witnessed the abhorrent bunting madness of Sveum in full force. I was much happier when I was blissfully unaware.

Bryan LaHair 3/4 with a HR, 2 RBI and a BB.

Oh, and Dolis looked like an actual closer. That was fun.

1-15 against the Brewers, destroys the Cardinals. I like this LaHair guy more and more!

tc farks

1-15 against the Brewers, destroys the Cardinals. I like this LaHair guy more and more!

LaHair is regressing his babip selectively. He, like many others, didn't take the Brewers seriously. He is still perplexed as to how they won twice, then remembers who's in the Cubs' pen.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jeff Niemann going to be out for a couple months with a fracture in his tibula. Fuck.

Doesn't look like Wade Davis is getting moved into the rotation either. Well that should be interesting. Guessing Cobb is getting the call up.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't posted in a while. I barely have the will to watch this team, let alone post about them.

So, who wants to trade a top 10 prospect for Matt Capps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom