• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell Braun hardly moved, and the Brewers get hit more and any team in the NL. Gary Darling is an absolute moron. Even if there was intent, you give a warning. This is a guy who just got back into the majors a week ago, why would he even hit him intentionally? My God, that's YoTU-worthy.

So DJ comes in to hopefully work 3 innings, and gets 3 batters. Wonderful.

eznark

Banned
Hell Braun hardly moved, and the Brewers get hit more and any team in the NL. Gary Darling is an absolute moron. Even if there was intent, you give a warning. This is a guy who just got back into the majors a week ago, why would he even hit him intentionally? My God, that's YoTU-worthy.

It's certainly Wright getting drilled by KRod worthy

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

So DJ comes in to hopefully work 3 innings, and gets 3 batters. Wonderful.

Human element!

Man, Colby Lewis has been and continues to be dreadful lately. This is his 3rd straight game giving up 6 runs and he's thrown the ball away for 2 errors that resulted in runs the next at-bat. Rangers bats just swinging at everything at this point.

It's certainly Wright getting drilled by KRod worthy
Newsflash: Plenty of Mets have been hit in TC's tenure with no retaliation. In fact it's one thing that people have wondered why the Mets never seem to do. Even IF there was intent, there is always a warning given first unless it's so ridiculously blatant, and even THEN I've seen warnings for that. It's moronic to eject him for a ball that hit him in the arm.

Prade

Clown team is full of clowns. Wright needs to get another one in the head I guess.

You're hardly one to talk considering how your boys are doing overall right now. Do you really think that was intentional? Ball simply ran in, after looking at replays.

Edit: Gotta love the SNY team: "Unless he was sticking up for the specimen collector I can't believe he would have anything to do about hard feelings with Ryan Braun".

You're hardly one to talk considering how your boys are doing overall right now. Do you really think that was intentional? Ball simply ran in, after looking at replays.

Edit: Gotta love the SNY team: "Unless he was sticking up for the specimen collector I can't believe he would have anything to do about hard feelings with Ryan Braun".

Lol great team. Love Keith for the random sht he says.

eznark

Banned
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Mets are such a cowardly organization. Wright scurries away to the clubhouse so as not to catch a bruise. Too funny.

and controversy: David Wright is clearly pissed in the dugout about something in the dugout.
:jnc
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Mets are such a cowardly organization. Wright scurries away to the clubhouse so as not to catch a bruise. Too funny.
21 straight game games w/o off day. Collins mentioned he'd get players rest any way possible, you joker.

Yikes, I'm getting Red Blaster flashbacks in the NBA thread now.

Prade

Yes... Wright who's hitting 1 million against the League asked to be sit... Also he's still in the dugout and has only now stopped barking at Terry. Totally a bitch right? Hope you guys have a good year too.

Frankman or any mets fan. So whats the plan now for the closer role. Is it time to get rid of Cisco?

Fatty will still be closing until I would assume he single handily eliminates us in July.... Or probably a few more shitty outings. The leash is short on him when he goes out now though.

eznark

Banned
Yes... Wright who's hitting 1 million against the League asked to be sit... Also he's still in the dugout and has only now stopped barking at Terry. Totally a bitch right? Hope you guys have a good year too.

Fatty will still be closing until I would assume he single handily eliminates us in July.... Or probably a few more shitty outings. The leash is short on him when he goes out now though.

Wright is like the guy hiding behind his wife yelling at her to stop holding him back. Bitchmade

eznark

Banned
padresnats.png

Lololol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Molina is the best framer of pitches in all of baseball. That was some amazing job behind the plate there.

Lawrie should be suspended at least 5 games and probably more than that. Wrong call obviously but that was an absolutely pathetic display by Lawrie there.

dammit Prade, been here for over a week and still falling for the blatant troll attempt? Jeez.

C'mon dude, get it together. You have RPotY potential, you could be the next clemenx!

eznark

Banned
It's hilarious that people are saying the helmet hit the ump, as though it were some kind of accident. Lawrie spiked it right at him. He'll be gone a week at least I would think.

Jangocube

Banned
Just saw Granderson's "home run" and damn, you Yankee fans sure know how to look like crap even at away games!

Interferes and then his friend does the ghetto head shake and yells and laughs at our left fielder. Oh well, we won. +1 for the good guys, -1 for the Stankees

Carlbeego

Just saw Granderson's "home run" and damn, you Yankee fans sure know how to look like crap even at away games!

Interferes and then his friend does the ghetto head shake and yells and laughs at our left fielder. Oh well, we won. +1 for the good guys, -1 for the Stankees

Ghetto head shake? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom