• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

RickAnkielSteveLombardozzi.gif

:lol

I listened to the entire game on the radio so I missed this. This is funny stuff.

Ravager61

As a Cardinal fan, I've felt reluctant to come into this thread. Is it safe now that we are out of first place? Injuries and pitching are destroying this team right now.

Tonight at Digital Domain Park, Chris Young allowed three runs and five hits with no walks and a strikeout in 6 1/3 innings.

Young, who made his third rehab start tonight, had not pitched since May 16 after returning home for the birth of his child.

Young was also experiencing some fatigue in his surgically repaired shoulder.

Young signed a minor league deal with the Mets in March after undergoing surgery to repair a torn capsule in his throwing shoulder last May.
I expect maybe two more starts (two weeks) and he'll be up mid-June.
As a Cardinal fan, I've felt reluctant to come into this thread. Is it safe now that we are out of first place? Injuries and pitching are destroying this team right now.
The more MLB-GAFers from other teams the merrier!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stros overachieving and I love it.

Sharp

index.php

Also, Tim Lincecum:
Code:
Season  SIERA  xFIP-
2009    2.92   66
2010    3.21   77
2011    3.46   87
2012    3.86   100
Keep demanding those one-year deals, Timmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom