• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Shit well I guess i'm missing the Nationals game tonight seeing as I don't have MLB Extra Innings channel. Stupid verizon

McNei1y

Might as well!

I can't watch the game today anyway, guess I'll have to find out what happens on MLB tonight.

199 for the season package , wtf verizon :(

You could look into MLB.tv. Not sure how much that costs but I know people can watch games on Xbox and junk.

G-Fex

Braves slaughtering the Cardinals

Nationals leading but it looks like Ramirez from the Marlins got hurt while taken out?

G-Fex

One thing you should know about baseball is that since there's no time limit, no one should every be counted 100% out.

Very true.

OH SHIT, That batter from Balitmore got Nailed.

You have to excuse him. He's used to someone botching or someone getting knocked out at the right time allowing a run-in.

HEY FRANKMAN! ISNT THIS COOL? We're both watching Baseball, like a couple of buddies? Good times huh my friend?

HEY FRANKMAN! ISNT THIS COOL? We're both watching Baseball, like a couple of buddies? Good times huh my friend?
original.jpg

Enron

Banned
It's official. Derek Holland will never be anything better than just another guy. It's sad to think that the Rangers once refused to include him in a package for Roy Halladay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom