• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
No clue. There's a park on the other side where we parked and there was a bunch of kids, so maybe he was with them. But there's also a school near it, so he was a student or something. The whole situation was sketch, hence the leaving very fast.

I'm somewhat inclined to believe he was homeless because he told us his mother left him by the highway prior to this meeting, but at the same time he looked relatively clean and didn't smell for someone who's been in that weather for as long as he was "dropped off". But he did ask if we were returning tomorrow...

Who knows! But I'm not coming back anytime this week, so he'll more than likely be gone when I get back.

Also, this all went down right here: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=27.765515,-82.650903&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&z=18&iwloc=A

which tree did he pee on?

edit: I bet campbell park would be a better place to play than the trap.

cashman

Banned
You should be an Astros fan. Building a heavily struggling team from the ground up with in-house young players and a new environment could be interesting for a new fan.

Do the new FO guys actually know what they're doing? They've had a shitty farm system for a while. I wouldn't voluntarily subject myself to that kind of incompetence.

hemtae

Do the new FO guys actually know what they're doing? They've had a shitty farm system for a while. I wouldn't voluntarily subject myself to that kind of incompetence.

They cleaned house after the new owner was approved in the offseason.

rekameohs

Banned

To me, it seems like they do. Altuve especially seems to have a big future ahead of him. They just need to get Carlos Lee and Brett Myers the hell out of there. A couple years of Rangers/Angels thrashings should give quite a few good new prospects.

But yeah, it's going to take a few years of pain for Astros fans before the fun comes.

eznark

Banned
To me, it seems like they do. Altuve especially seems to have a big future ahead of him. They just need to get Carlos Lee and Brett Myers the hell out of there. A couple years of Rangers/Angels thrashings should give quite a few good new prospects.

But yeah, it's going to take a few years of pain for Astros fans before the fun comes.

ice cold

G-Fex

damn, Reds won it.

Wcalgm.jpg

TIGERS ARE PLAYING, TONIGHT.

I never miss a game.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I really don't understand how baseball players could be so dumb.

Valverde cannot throw a strike, so both Cano and Granderson swing.

I mean really. How freaking dumb are you?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Their sole marketable skill is swinging a club and playing a child's game. Why would you ever expect intelligence?

These people are essentially walking protozoa. I just can't even begin to understand.

At least Teixeira is a shit and only looks for walks. WOOT TIGHT SUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom