• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
Torrealba should've slammed the glove down more. It's because of him that the play was even close at all. Cruz's through was absolutely perfect. He might have even slid under in time.

How do you fall for that three times?

Screw you Halos!

Yu Darvish = Mu Darvish. Not really, but if and when he does start to suck, remember that nickname.

Holy shit at LAAoA. This is what I get for being so smug as I reveled in the schadenfreude of Pujols' struggle.

Also, Joey Votto is now the NL leader in .OPS. You gotta love that shit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Throwback pics:

sp-giants03_ph3_SFC0111415482.jpg

sp-giants03_ph1_SFC0111414433.jpg

sp-giants03_SFC0111414457.jpg

ba-giants03_WRE0111413278.jpg

sp-giants03_ph2_SFC0111415512.jpg

lol wut

sp-giants03_ph5_SFC0111414437.jpg

clemenx

Banned
Magglio is an interesting case, his prime with the White Sox is so underrated, it's a shame he's being remembered as a Tiger, he was a beast. I guess a series clincher HR has that effect!

Fuck you Jeter, fuck you Verlander. Trade his ass

Magglio is an interesting case, his prime with the White Sox is so underrated, it's a shame he's being remembered as a Tiger, he was a beast. I guess a series clincher HR has that effect!

Its the same as Probert and Chelios of the Blackhawks/Red Wings. All three players enjoyed getting the fuck out of Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom