• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for Bay.

Davis will finally be sent down. Duda to 1st.

Also adds another righty bat to the lineup. Davis has been unbelievably terrible.
Mets keep saying Ike won't be sent down, which is nuts.

Josh Satin is just way too upright at the plate. I don't see how he can hit anything low, dude needs to bends his knees.

Maxim726X

Mets keep saying Ike won't be sent down, which is nuts.

Josh Satin is just way too upright at the plate. I don't see how he can hit anything low, dude needs to bends his knees.

Davis will be sent down when Bay is ready... Almost a guarantee at this point. If only because this team needs more righty bats.

Actually, THAT'S probably what will bite us.
Predict how the tying run will score now.
The bigger question is do the Mets walk Mike Morse? A guy like Parnell is what Morse loves, guys who pump fastballs. I say walk him and setup another DP situation... yes, it goes squarely against The Book, but you have Desmond/Espinoza/Flores behind him. All have crappy OBPs and can strike out.

EDIT: WTF FRANK FRANCISCO FOR FIVE OUTS???

tumblr_lnbrjiM0ET1qabj53o1_400.gif

That pitch was supposed to be outside corner and down.

that missed by 2 feet high. Why wasn't Parnell pitching to begin with? Was Terry saving Parnell to close the game?

Link

The Autumn Wind
I understand this team is playing extremely well- But just imagine if the Mets had an average bullpen. Not great, not good... just average. Scary.
I don't even want to talk about it. Every year, they overhaul it, and every year, the bullpen still fucking shits the bed on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom