• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quintanilla you're a vet player, run the ball in if no one is covering the bases behind you! They couldn't advance anyway!

Mets are not built to overcome unearned runs scoring like that. Game may be over now.

I'm the road listening to the Dodger game and stuck listening to these horrible Philly announcers on the MLBN station on XM. They trying to be comedians and they're horrible at it.

1-2-3 inning for THE ANIMAL BATISTA

batistamoves.gif

Davey is taking out Zimmerman? Thanks Davey!

The only reason Ike isn't being PH for here is Mets are one short on the bench tonight.

EDIT: Jesus Christ Ike takes a 2-1 fastball almost down the middle and swings at a 2-2 slider a foot outside.

Wait, Rottino is PHing for Quintanilla? So the Mets lose their best SS... does this mean Valdespin now does back to SS?

EDIT: Harper overran that ball, I wish he dropped it.

Prade

I honestly would have left Kirk in to play hero. Yeah there's a lefty out there, but he's money when we need a hit.

Holy crap Valdespin wants to stay here in the majors! 1-out double!

and now a man who's no stranger to pinch hit homers ... Scott Hairston grabs a shillelagh and strides up to the plate.

/MLB 12: Thew Show annoucing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom