• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Really liking the first 6 picks by the Braves. The next few are a bit perplexing though. Steven Schils at #9 as a pitcher who's already demonstrated Allie-type control. OK.

Oh, and we're already at the drafting-people's-kids stage. Time to tune out.

Really liking the first 6 picks by the Braves. The next few are a bit perplexing though. Steven Schils at #9 as a pitcher who's already demonstrated Allie-type control. OK.

oh god i'm old.... well I knew I was old the moment I see Robin ventura managing or Toy Gwinn's kid playing or Tim Raine's kid....

Sanjuro

Thats how I felt when I noticed Tom Gordon has a son in MLB.

Bad location by Young there, keep pitching him up. Young usually gets beat when he throws in down. Mets down 1.

Fucking piece of shit Harper. I knew they should've just hit him in the ribs.

McNei1y

I know! Plus Harper's character improves and he becomes a better major league player! Mets win, Nats win.

MuyLT.gif

I'm loving how Young is pitching his first start back. He's only made about 2-3 mistakes so far, and his control is pretty good. If he can replicate this (and in the few starts he had last year this is par for the course) Mets couldn't ask for a better #4 starter.

The only thing he's not doing as much is throwing his fastball high enough/mixing in his big curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom