• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH is such a crap position. Forcing to watch the pitcher bat is awesome because you get the very rare bloop hit that you can laugh about among friends, doubly so if the camera zooms in on the pitching pitcher's face as he mouths a profanity the moment he realizes he just gave up a hit to a lifetime 0.045 batter.

Also, Chris Carpenter 6 RBI game a few seasons back... so glorious.

TheNatural

My Member!
BASEBALL TIME!

vstache.jpg

vstache.jpg

vstache.jpg

vstache.jpg

vstache.jpg

vstache.jpg

Enron

Banned
This Mets pregame show and Tribute to Gary Carter is beautiful. I love that his number is now retired on the new wall.

Sportsouth didn't show the whole thing but they showed his family throwing out the first pitch and mentioned that everyone was wearing Gary Carter jerseys during bp

Enron

Banned
"Working from home" + baseball = heaven more like

/moves the mouse a bit

hahaha, the braves announcers - "Here's the starting lineup for the Mets, presented by the new movie THE THREE STOOGES"

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Ugh, I want to be excited about the new ballpark and players, but I hate so much what Jeffery Loria did to my team. That logo, those awful colors, and the bland uniforms remain as hideous on-field as the day when that hack unveiled them. The lime green walls around that field are an eyesore as well, saying nothing of that home run display. How someone with such horrific taste ever made money as an art dealer is beyond me, and what an overinflated ego on him to foist that shit upon the franchise and the fans. I couldn't believe how many people in the stands were wearing that crap last night. Oh well... keeping my old gear of course, I have to believe that one day we'll revert back to them because this current look certainly isn't timeless by any standard.

Technically I could have worked from home today if I wanted to, but since I have been going around work announcing how excited I was for baseball to start they'd pretty much know what I was actually doing.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
So Santana embarrasses Uggla with a changeup in the dirt. Just like old times!
yep, he looks like the old santana. The mets should do the nl east a favor and trade all their players so we can have a pushover to beat up like the other divsions.

edit: tommy, don't throw that pitch in that location again, k thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom