• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I taught myself how to edit animated gifs to bring this to you....

I give you: Harper residence, 2018

g16Ts.gif

Throwing breaking pitches at an earlier age is what the problem is. Dr. James Andrews says he performs Tommy John surgery on fucking 12-year-olds now. Shit is ridiculous.

Just gotta get that first surgery out of the way early

Malo

Banned
I taught myself how to edit animated gifs to bring this to you....

I give you: Harper residence, 2018

g16Ts.gif

Just gotta get that first surgery out of the way early
I look forward to buying a Harper jersey in 2018.

KOG, the council is like Cena, we always overcome the odds!

you Yankees can't rule the world you know.

KOG, we're not looking to rule the world. just merely guide it into the proper path. everyone would be happier if their team won all the time right? just like everyone is happy when Yugi-oh wins (I think) so why not root for a winner, I mean, you can't be a king if you don;t emulate winners. (DAMN YOU FRANKMAN YOU HAVE ME TALKING ABOUT ANIME!!!)

G-Fex

KOG, we're not looking to rule the world. just merely guide it into the proper path. everyone would be happier if their team won all the time right? just like everyone is happy when Yugi-oh wins (I think) so why not root for a winner, I mean, you can't be a king if you don;t emulate winners. (DAMN YOU FRANKMAN YOU HAVE ME TALKING ABOUT ANIME!!!)

All that power is what attracted me to the Yankees in the first place.

When ever Yugi wins , or I win at something it's not to do with the heart of the cards, or the fact I am possessed by a pharaoh, it's called cheating. Cheat to win.

I understand you Yankees, better than you think.

Don't blame me, blame anime-, I mena Yankquis-GAF.

I only posted anime because for some reason it pissed Yankee-GAF off. Then when Yankee-GAF because uber anime crazy I lost by best weapon.

Don't boo me..

YOU SHOULD BE BOOING YOSELVES

Don't blame me, blame anime-, I mena Yankquis-GAF.

I only posted anime because for some reason it pissed Yankee-GAF off. Then when Yankee-GAF because uber anime crazy I lost by best weapon.

Don't boo me..

YOU SHOULD BE BOOING YOSELVES

...............I don't kow what you just said so I must assume you mean to disrespect me....

Know what the best part today besides the wackiest baseball game ever?

METS DEFENSE LOL

but I see KOG is doing a better job of it than I am! BWAHAAHAHA

G-Fex

You never did Co-Operate well with me Frankman.

Whether it'd be in community threads, the E-federation NWA, and so on.

Maybe that's why the Nation 2.0 fell apart.

Simple, you're blaming me for something I didn't do while failing to acknowledge the rabid anime fans in you own group. Take a cold hard look into the mirror before you cast blame on others.

KOG followed you here, you and KOG follow anime and wrestling. I know who likes anime in the council, but they didn't make me talk about iT!! WAAAAAGH! I think you should become his mentor and make him a mets fan, it's the only way.

G-Fex

you got me wrong solrac..

I hate Anime. I hate hate hate hate hate it.

Yugioh abridged isn't so much anime as it is a silly parody.

KOG followed you here, you and KOG follow anime and wrestling. I know who likes anime in the council, but they didn't make me talk about iT!! WAAAAAGH! I think you should become his mentor and make him a mets fan, it's the only way.
KOG didn't follow me here. So does that mean Sharp/H3ro/and half of Yakquis-GAF started posting in NBA-GAF when the Knicks got Carmelo they followed me there too?

I never post in anime threads on GAF. AT ALL. Well, I did start to do just to troll shitty shows last year but I kinda got in Hito's bad side and that led to shenanigans later. So I don't anymore.

So to sum it up, you are

wrong.gif

exactly, you got nothing frank. NUTTIN.
RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT. Just ignore the blatantly obvious like the Yankee fan you are. Like this didn't become common knowledge last year.

KOG didn't follow me here. So does that mean Sharp/H3ro/and half of Yakquis-GAF started posting in NBA-GAF when the Knicks got Carmelo they followed me there too?

I never post in anime threads on GAF. AT ALL. Well, I did start to do just to troll shitty shows last year but I kinda got in Hito's bad side and that led to shenanigans later. So I don't anymore.

So to sum it up, you are

wrong.gif

RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT. Just ignore the blatantly obvious like the Yankee fan you are. Like this didn't become common knowledge last year.

so you admit you are a troll, thank you. your soul shall be saved now. KOG followed you from the wrestling thread.

As OT's Jimmer Fredette I am obligated to honor, truth, and loyalty. Something in short supply with many members of Yankquis-GAF and KOG especially. Well at least you don't hate black people.

no member is "dishonest" quit flapping your gums. and where the hell does the black people hate come from? you ok?as I said, it's best you take KOG under your wing and teach him the ways of MLB-GAF and make him a Mest fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom