• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Hahahah why the hell Delmon batting 5th?? Miggy and Prince have 2 great at bats and then he goes and swings first pitch to end the inning. I assume that happens all the time, must be frustrating as fuck.

don't you know Cano?

Kano.JPG

verbum

I'm glad to see the Braves have finally figured out how to win without Chipper. 5-1 in their last 6.

Even Venters looked OK tonight. That should be a big boost to his confidence. We haven't seen Livan or Durbin in a while. Livan may be on the down low, with his past dealings with the drug lords in Florida. Maybe he owes them a car or something.

2-0 and Murphy takes a ball 3 for a strike, then another strike. WTF was he looking for on 2-1?

Great, now Ike Davis is up to K or hit a game ending DP.

Ike Davis is so lucky. That was a game-ending DP if Desmond could throw it straight.

Thole up now, just get a hit!

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUCKK he just missed tying the game!

G-Fex

YES Yanks won, (sorry i'm busy with playing some game) so I'm a little late to the games.

congrats on Orioles winning.

LOL Phillies.

And lol mets

Prade

Hopefully our Dickey won't come up short tomorrow. It's a pretty big game, and we need him to come up bigger than their Wang..

Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom