• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Well, fuck, Bay already has a nickname anyways.

JAY
RAY
BAY

Edit: Guess Minor doesn't want to keep his job.

Blearth

Banned
cainprocoder.gif

7-2

ERA under 2.50

K:BB over 5

First in the NL in innings pitched.

OH YEEEEEEEAH!

TheNatural

My Member!
I'm convinced the Reds are fucked even if the team goes to the playoffs. It's going to end the exact same way as 2010: a lopsided series loss to a team with great pitching.

I notice something about this team, and that is the batting is too poor and the pitching is too consistent to put it all together against a really good pitching team, as seen by the general poor play against the Pirates, and Nationals, even at home.

It's like if the Reds pitch great then, well, the Pirates just pitch a little better and lose a 2-1 type of game. OR if the Reds actually get some runs, then whoever on the mound doesn't seem to give a fuck and gives up runs to a horrific Pirates lineup.

Really pretty sad, but it mirrors Dusty's aggressive "hit yourself out of a slump" mentality, which does just the opposite.

I thought we would rack up some wins before interleague play with the mediocre run of teams we had, but that didn't happen. And that's really fucking pathetic to be honest.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
cainprocoder.gif

7-2

ERA under 2.50

K:BB over 5

First in the NL in innings pitched.

OH YEEEEEEEAH!

Also leads the league in WHIP!

On another note, the Giants scored 19 runs in 3 games at Petco...wat.

Also, that gif has always bugged me since the aspect ratio on the source is screwed up.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Been absent due to E3, but it looks like the Rays and Cardinals have been kind of average lately.

Glad to see the Rays winning, hopefully we'll get the win tonight over CC.

Also glad to see the Cardinals bouncing back against the Astros, don't know what slump we fell into lately, but hopefully it will end.

And the Reds are losing, so even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom