• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubs

huEgB.gif

I'm out. GG Fredi and Livan.

LJ11

If the infield was in 2nd baseman gets that, no way Hairston catches it unless he's playing shallow and why would you vs. A-Rod?

Why would you be playing so far back in RF? You were just bitching about the short porch.

A pop fly is a HR, might as well play closer. Whatever, who gives a shit.

Why would you be playing so far back in RF? You were just bitching about the short porch.

A pop fly is a HR, might as well play closer. Whatever, who gives a shit.
Hey I don't understand why they play so deep either, but they're done it for years. At the same time I don't want Hairston playing like A-Roid is Luis Castillo here.
because TIME MACHINE!
evil solrac v3.0 ... fighting the good fight vs. common sense.

Hey I don't understand why they play so deep either, but they're done it for years. At the same time I don't want Hairston playing like A-Roid is Luis Castillo here.

evil solrac v3.0 ... fighting the good fight vs. common sense.

you're just jealous because my world is full of awesome! although right now Grandy has me mad... FUUUUUCK!!!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm a little happy Soriano got it hard because I couldn't stand the image of Randy Levine smirking in his evil lair.

... WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING BUNT WITH A RUNNER AT 2ND NO ONE OUT? Quintanilla can swing the bat well enough, he's not an auto out! You're decreasing your chances to score a run!

oh my god Cajole is raging right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom