• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

For 4 decent seats, not bleachers, plus parking you're already at $335. Add in food, drinks, and one souvenir and that is one expensive 9 inning game.

I like the bleachers but you can understand how most families aren't and wouldn't want to sit there.

Sanjuro

Well, I guess it depends on what you consider acceptable seats. I certainly have no problem sitting in the bleachers for $25 (face value, ignoring the frequent deals/secondhand market). Concessions are expensive, but not insane. Food is like $10-15 a meal and beer starts at $6

Normally if you're going with a group of people, bleachers aren't the ideal. I would say the $500 is closer to the average for that amount of people going to a game.

sangreal

For 4 decent seats, not bleachers, plus parking you're already at $335. Add in food, drinks, and one souvenir and that is one expensive 9 inning game.

I like the bleachers but you can understand how most families aren't and wouldn't want to sit there.

fair enough

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
ground rule double making the runner go back when he could have crawled home. worst rule in baseball.

I don't get how he'll be able to succeed long term with such a meh FB. I mean Santana isn't exactly a flamethrower either, but 88 can still get by hitters.

People say his delivery and height help with that. He's so tall and throws the ball over the top, tough angle for hitters.

Slump? No, Sox were always doing good, since the early 1900's.

Vintage sox

Wasnt talking about the Red Sox but...
babe-ruth.jpg

Harper just hit a monster home run in rogers centre. Hit the screen above the upper deck.

Edit:I think it was actually the second deck, exchange rate and all

McNei1y

Espinosa is heating up!

Next year he'll be a stud. Great power.

I've been saying this since April: it's gotta be the sophmore treatment. Desmond had a down year last year but his third year is proving otherwise. I hope Espinosa is havig a similar treatment. His power at his position is too good to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom