• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

iLdxdA4qhI2pr.gif

Prade

Hey Met fans, SNY is broadcasting the Bisons right now. Familia is on the mound and looking pretty solid so far. Maybe he can be an option for the BP this year? Time will tell.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Left oblique strain, day-to-day.

Thanks for the condolences, Nats fans, you're good people.

Thirteen months without Strasburg. Gave us the chance to draft some good prospects, but man did it suck.

Glad it seems Morrow will be ok.

Sharp

About to leave Mongolia, just got access to a computer capable of using MLB.TV. Sounds like I missed a lot... still not totally sure how we got Giolito.
Thirteen months without Strasburg. Gave us the chance to draft some good prospects, but man did it suck.

Glad it seems Morrow will be ok.
Yeah, I can never wish injury on any pitcher.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Espinosa has a crazy power/defense combo at second base.

Hoping he figures it out hitting lefty, but he gives you hope with what he's doing righty and with foul balls like that.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So glad Teheran got the early hook yesterday, what with our other inexperienced, poor-control having young pitcher facing one of the most patient lineups in the league the very next day.

Hey Met fans, SNY is broadcasting the Bisons right now. Familia is on the mound and looking pretty solid so far. Maybe he can be an option for the BP this year? Time will tell.

There is talk of making him a reliever, maybe a closer of the future for the team. I hope he eventually starts, but wouldnt mind him being in the bullpen this year. Hard thrower.

Prade

There is talk of making him a reliever, maybe a closer of the future for the team. I hope he eventually starts, but wouldnt mind him being in the bullpen this year. Hard thrower.

Saw he fell behind a bit too much. Won't work well in the majors in any role right now like that. Hopefully he figures out how to pour in strikes, or else he'll just be another one of our great touted prospects that dies in the minors.

clemenx

Banned
What the shit, Trout already has accumulated 3 WAR in 39 games. I may need to start seeing more Angels games instead of Mariners, which are my preferred west coast team for some weird reason.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Andre Eithier close to signing a 5/85 extension

holy moly that is a lot of money for a player of his caliber.

he is having a career year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom