• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Lol they're totally the same person.
Yes, yes they are!

So Matt Cain is a pedophile? Really?
What are you talking about?

bZ1XI.gif

xbhaskarx

I dislike the Giants but tonight I am happy... that I talked all the Gnats fans out of bidding against me on a baseball autographed by 21 year old Matt Cain at my law school's annual charity auction (I told them Cain's win-loss record was bad lol)... I will place the Cain ball behind my tickets from Dallas Braden's Mothers Day 2010 perfect game.
Of course Braden got his against the AL East winning Tampa Bay Rays, not at night, facing pitchers (why does such a thing still exist?), against an Astros team that had the worst record in baseball last year, but with this and their improbable World Series win powered by Cody Ross it's nice to see the SF Giants finally get some history after 55 years in the bay area....

G-Fex

No I didn't I called you a pedophile. So you're saying only pedophiles are white? Jesus...

Oh I see what you're doing. You're trolling me. I've been trolled before, I know this sort of thing.

I know you're a bit bitter tonight but hey, it's only 50 more years til Mets get another no hitter game.

If you are a rich white dude that is middle aged and hates his wife so much that you tune her out with golf then go ahead

Unfortunately not. Though I hear Frankman's a pretty rich white dude with women troubles.

Oh I see what you're doing. You're trolling me. I've been trolled before, I know this sort of thing.

I know you're a bit bitter tonight but hey, it's only 50 more years til Mets get another no hitter game.
Do you always deflect legit questions like this?

Because you'll last as long as pheeniks did here if you do. Or trupclow.

G-Fex

Do you always deflect legit questions like this?

Because you'll last as long as pheeniks did here if you do. Or trupclow.

I realize I'm not a great Baseball fan (I miss most of the games during the week due to work). I'm trying, I have trouble focusing on things. I do love it though, even if I'm not good enough for the community here cause I don't know enough details to start a conversation.

None the less, I don't know who are the guys you mentioned but I think you underestimate me , I'm The King of Games, you're just The Frankman.

Malo

Banned
I realize I'm not a great Baseball fan (I miss most of the games during the week due to work). I'm trying, I have trouble focusing on things. I do love it though, even if I'm not good enough for the community here cause I don't know enough details to start a conversation.

None the less, I don't know who are the guys you mentioned but I think you underestimate me , I'm The King of Games, you're just The Frankman.
You're okay with me, G-fex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom