• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that 1st pitch swing by Hairston. I know he's a dead fastball guy and he'll swing whenever he gets one... but I dunno in that situation. I'd like to see him work him a bit, Bailey has been a bit wild.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Id rather see Medlen in there, though. I doubt Teheren is coming up to go in the pen :/
I think Meds and Teheran would give you about the same value in the rotation. Bullpen is a complete clusterfuck without Meds in it though.

carlos

I almost bought a ticket right behind home plate for tuesday's yankees-braves game. 449.00 ....overpriced, but I almost bit. I was going to be holdinga sign saying "Hi MLB-GAF" or something of the sort...

quick question, do prices on stubhub usually drop the closer it gets to gametime, or will they stay pretty much as they are now? (first time using stubhub).

jakncoke

Banned
shame it wasnt a close game. i wanted to see hanrahan. also people are fucktards. at the end of 8 it was a 3 run game and like half the stadium flocked out

My God the last 5-6 outs the Mets have crushed into outs. Amazing, this is not their night.

Back-to-Back day Chapman is on the mound.

Anything is possible.

Alright, Reds win the series.

8EuOa.gif

zulux21

over under on humber giving up at least 6 runs over 4 innings

here is hoping this is one of his fluke decent starts since his perfect game :/

I almost bought a ticket right behind home plate for tuesday's yankees-braves game. 449.00 ....overpriced, but I almost bit. I was going to be holdinga sign saying "Hi MLB-GAF" or something of the sort...

quick question, do prices on stubhub usually drop the closer it gets to gametime, or will they stay pretty much as they are now? (first time using stubhub).

More likely to drop than rise (and will crater if there's inclement weather), unless there's something special about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom