• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Looks like good Vargas showed up today.

Brendan goin' yard here.
by Macattk15 on Apr 6, 2012 7:42 PM PDT reply actions

I was so close on that call.

Figgin's with the first USA Mariner RBI here.
by Macattk15 on Apr 6, 2012 7:45 PM PDT reply actions

So close again.

Mariners have too much young talent to not be in the playoffs this year. Juggernaut won't be stopped.

Ichiro walking, stealing second and then scoring on a single? 2001 all over again baby!

The M's left Spring Training with the highest team batting average. They will not be a top offense but they won't be as bad as last year.

I hope you're right man. Ever since losing the Sonics I feel so lost in sports. Seahawks are mediocre at best, M's are just fucking shitty last couple year and I feel like people are forcing the Sounders down my throat when I don't give a fuck about soccer.

Macattk15

I hope you're right man. Ever since losing the Sonics I feel so lost in sports. Seahawks are mediocre at best, M's are just fucking shitty last couple year and I feel like people are forcing the Sounders down my throat when I don't give a fuck about soccer.

Oh I feel your pain completely man. Good times are coming ... maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but soooooon!

Puddles

Banned
Billingsley is looking damn impressive. It was only a few years ago that he was considered a future ace. I'd love to see him get it together this year.

Then again, it's the Padres.

Vargas pitching well.

Ackley 2-3.

Figgins with a freakin rbi single?

If you would have told me that at this point of their games that the Mariners were going to score more runs than the Angels I would have laughed in your face. This is too good.

rekameohs

Banned
You're a damn glorious man, Paul Goldschmidt.

9UQ32.jpg

Killing the shit out of the ball against that angsty teenager with the girl hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom