• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OddSpoon

Banned
Z4rP1.png

Z4rP1.png

Z4rP1.png

And a happy birthday it is for Mr. Santana.

Great catch in foul territory.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Way to go Braves. Unless there is an Easter Miracle that'll be brewing soon it's a done deal. Mets win today, and the Mets sweep. Way to start out sharp. It's like last year's ending slide never ended.

Not like I should expect anything different though. It's basically the same squad as last year. Ugh... And here comes Freddy G. to make that call to the bullpen. :/

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Way to go Braves. Unless there is an Easter Miracle that'll be brewing soon it's a done deal. Mets win today, and the Mets sweep. Way to start out sharp. It's like last year's ending slide never ended.

Not like I should expect anything different though. It's basically the same squad as last year. Ugh... And here comes Freddy G. to make that call to the bullpen. :/
abandon ship! we're doomed! we can't come back from 3 games down! run for your lives!

Windu

We've made what personal changes that show we can really compete? *crickets chirping*
prado played like shit last season, heyward played like shit last season, uggla played like horrible stinky shit for half the season, we had zero production from CF last season, etc...

if our players play up to their career norms then we should be fine.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait until the Twins are done having to play at AL East leading Baltimore so the season can start in earnest.

Windu

to be fair, hinske was going to PH with the runner on but not with the bases empty. Makes sense i guess but i think would rather have hinske face Acosta than Francisco (his spot might not come up again though).

productive at bat from Constanza.
Oh hey look, Constanza struck out. Why did this guy make the team again?
he'll be gone when chipper is activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom