• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Darvish wild as fuck. Dustin Ackley swings at first pitch.

DA FUQ? UMAD U STRUCK OUT?

Guess we know who the better Japanese baseball player is.

clemenx

Banned
Rangers fans not crying over Darvish: Why is a guy that hit 30 home runs in 369 at bats batting 8th on your team?

Yes this, why this.

ron-washington1jpg-9cd9ae8038fb5227.jpg

Jangocube

Banned
Also, why the hell is Kinsler leading off and not Andrus? What the hell is up with the lineup in Texas? How could you screw it up that badly?

bluemax

Banned
To be fair, isn't Seattle home to lot of video game companies, notably Nintendo's american home?

Nintendo doesn't even develop games in Washington!

There are lots of actual developers in the area though like Valve, Bungie, Microsoft Games Studios, Zombie Entertainment, Sucker Punch Entertainment, Gazillion, Monolith, Snowblind, Surreal.

And that's just off the top of my head!

Holy shit, really? I didn't know that.

And I imagine the ads are in Japanese because the Mariner's probably have a huge market in Japan because of Ichiro.

They do. I've watched a bunch of M's games while in Japan. Even watched them at Narita waiting for flights back to Seattle. However, the sports reports on the news over there never give the scores, they just say how the Japanese players did that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom