• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Darvish is pulled, I think I'm gonna pull out and play with him in The Show. Gotta do this man the justice he couldn't do himself!

And I think I'll make it my goal to check a Mariner's game out when they come to Detroit. Never seen them before and would like to see Ichiro play live.

Edit: fuuuuuuuck. The home series vs. Seattle is in 2 weeks and I'll be out of state. Dumb

Paches

When Darvish is pulled, I think I'm gonna pull out and play with him in The Show. Gotta do this man the justice he couldn't do himself!

And I think I'll make it my goal to check a Mariner's game out when they come to Detroit. Never seen them before and would like to see Ichiro play live.

Ichiro has some hilarious mannerisms in the on deck circle and in the field. You can spend a game watching just him.

You know what I love about Baseball? Even though it's a team sport, it's also an individual sport. So when your team is out of the game, you can still look at the individual statistics and have something to be happy about. lol

h3ro

Noesi hangs more stuff than a 19th century plantation owner.

VHUW8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom