• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Dota 2 time!

Get rid of this ex-yankee scum.

Oh good. Ramirez debut ... least he will throw strikes.

This is why the M's can't hang with Texas .... that fucking line-up is BRUTAL.

Fuck "The Natural" btw. So stupid.

tc farks

NYJER-MORGAN.gif

Macattk15

Score 5 runs on the Rangers prized acquistion ... but it doesn't matter because in typical Ranger fashion they pound you in the ass with Dingers.

ENVY.

Macattk15

Well I'll watch one more Mariner inning and then shutting it off. At least they didn't embarrass themself vs. Darvish.

Your 1-9 Texas ... is straight unfair.

LJ11

Ike is too patient right now, but he's really getting killed on some of these calls.

I don't think he's being more patient, they're just killing him with the breaking ball away and he's sitting breaking ball and then they pop a fastball right by him. Too much guessing maybe, looks awful right now, long time away will do that to you I guess.

Jangocube

Banned
Well, at least Weiters showed up to play. We lost to frickin Nova..............feels bad man........

Matusz being a bum again is gonna make this a looooooooooooooooooooong season.

Looks like I may have been right

See? He was just warming up. Gonna have an inning to think bout, go out and sit 3 straight down for 4 more innings and call it a day. Probably bang some lucky girl and then be lights out the rest of the season. It'll be perfect!

Idk why I want Darvish to succeed so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom