• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangocube

Banned
It's cause they lost to the stankees

We lost to Brian Matusz.............Oception........

And Andino has always been a "punk", and I use that term in the "old grumpy man" way possible. I'd hate the guy if he wasn't an O, and even now I just enjoy his trolling ability.

Brinbe

Certainly a rough start to Santos' career here, but I think he'll be fine once he gets settled in and gets some positive appearances under his belt. He's clearly trying too hard right now.

Hope they don't panic already (especially knowing this city), it hasn't even been a week.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Terry Collins looks like the old guy that rushes to his car to beat everyone out of the movie theater parking lot

UberTag

Certainly a rough start to Santos' career here, but I think he'll be fine once he gets settled in and gets some positive appearances under his belt. He's clearly trying too hard right now.

Hope they don't panic already (especially knowing this city), it hasn't even been a week.
2 blown saves, 1 loss (for Santos) and no wins for the Jays in 9 innings through the first four games?
Yeah, I think there may be some cause for concern. Especially if they give up 2 out of 3 at home to a terrible Red Sox club.

Daniel Murphy bloops one into shallow right, basehit! Mike Baxter scores, PUT IT IN THE BOOKS! Mets win in come-from-behind fashion, 4-3!

Mets are now 4-0! Surprisingly ok start by Mike Pelfrey! Mets bullpen with another 3.1 scoreless innings!

FUCK YOU MIKE FATCESA

FUCK YOU

Malo

Banned
ib2FHVVAbGSoNH.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asstros fan for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom