• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

yeah, at the risk of being called "not a true fan" I kinda hope the braves have a real bad streak to open the season and perhaps get Fredi out of there (Wren can leave at the end of the year)

edit:Excellent. Now, who do we run over first: Durbin, Fredi, or Constanza?

Durbin and Fredi can probably be found together at the local dunkin' donuts...Constanza will probably run too fast to be run over

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Two things:

1) Fuck you Sergio Santos.

2) Surprised that Daniel Murphy not only won the game with a base hit, but saved the game with a defensive play at 2nd.

GTFO

2751159_o.gif

Redux

Banned
What's with Acta putting in these no name bench players to start a new series? I know we've played extra innings vs the Jays but lets not baby them.

He's like the polar opposite of Ozzie during interviews. I hate it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm pulling a Darkside (or Enron) and switching teams. Is there room left on the Detroit bandwagon?

Okay I'm sick of this. I am not going to be the punching bag for this shit.

I am a Rays fan. I've lived in Florida for about the last 8 years. I am a Mets fan. I grew up a Mets fan living in Queens for 15 years. I like both teams. I am not some frontrunner or bandwagoner or whatever shit you guys come up with. Is this a crime against humanity? I don't think so.

Go pick on Enron or something.

I am a Rays fan. I've lived in Florida for about the last 8 years. I am a Mets fan. I grew up a Mets fan living in Queens for 15 years. I like both teams. I am not some frontrunner or bandwagoner or whatever shit you guys come up with. Is this a crime against humanity? I don't think so.

U said u never liked the Mets a few weeks ago lol

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
that site makes people that complain about Fredi look like idiots. Its ammo for Bill Shanks and Dave O'brien against the basement dwellers.
Wait, am I misreading or are the proprietors of this webpage deriding Fredi for benching Constanza in favour of Heyward?
looks like it

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
they should change the quotes on firefredi to something like this:

i love putting speedy guys that can bunt at the top of the lineup. dat .300 OBP.

A 3 run game is a much more important situation than a 1 run or tie game.

CONSTANZA!

Is there a reason Fredi's using scrubs instead of Venters, O'Flaherty and maybe Moylan?
Moylan is on the DL. And no there is no logical reason.

Jubs

Wait, am I misreading or are the proprietors of this webpage deriding Fredi for benching Constanza in favour of Heyward?

woah, you're right. I misread that. I thought it was deriding Gonzo for benching Heyward for Constanza.

ve3qxk.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Two things:

1) Fuck you Sergio Santos.

2) Surprised that Daniel Murphy not only won the game with a base hit, but saved the game with a defensive play at 2nd.

1- Yes, killed my fantasy pitching.

2- Helped my fantasy hitting.

Crazy end to the Mets game. Glad they pulled it out.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
woah, you're right. I misread that. I thought it was deriding Gonzo for benching Heyward for Constanza.

ve3qxk.gif

Go worry about your shitty team with your clueless manager. Maybe Livan Hernandez can make 80 appearances out of the bullpen for you guys this year.

bjb

Banned
they should change the quotes on firefredi to something like this:

i love putting speedy guys that can bunt at the top of the lineup. dat .300 OBP.

A 3 run game is a much more important situation than a 1 run or tie game.

CONSTANZA!

Moylan is on the DL. And no there is no logical reason.

Ah ok. Well the Rays went 1-8 (I believe) starting last season and still made the playoffs. And they lost to shitty teams too/ (Orioles & White Sox).

I don't think its time to panic, but man Atlanta's entire roster looks flat right now.

Holy shit, Rex Hudler is so crazy. Just random, stream-of-conciousness, blissful nonsense kind of crazy. Like the third hyena from the Lion King, or Homsar Runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom