• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Team photo days!

BhaG-ZaCEAERJaU.jpg

President of the Marlins on the latest season of Survivor? Wonder how long he'll last

already made a dumb decision. Putting his smarts to good use :p

edit: 1st to go....XD

Anyone else getting fed up with this face of mlb vote begging on twitter? Or is it just The Jays and Bautista becoming spam bots this week?

David Sampson the Marlins President was on Survivor and got voted off first. I loved it, what an idiot. Last place, just like the Marlins. I hate this ownership.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Diablo 3 finally playable, talk of baseball.

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong, hard to see with these man tears filling up my eyes.
Patch finally happened? Guess thats why I saw a bunch of my friends on D3 while playing hearthstone lol.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Anyone else getting fed up with this face of mlb vote begging on twitter? Or is it just The Jays and Bautista becoming spam bots this week?

I get at least 2 a day for Votto. Probably because I follow a lot of reds players and the org though.

Parch

There be baseball.

First Blue Jay game on Sportsnet. They'll need Dickey to throw 300 innings to compensate for the rest of the triple-A rotation this year.

There be baseball.

First Blue Jay game on Sportsnet. They'll need Dickey to throw 300 innings to compensate for the rest of the triple-A rotation this year.

Buerhle too. So, let's see...162 games, 9 innings per game, throw in a few extra inning games here and there...

Huh. Even if they could get a time machine and have Dickey and Buerhle throw, like, 45 starts each, and have every single one of those starts be quality starts, they'd still need to cobble together a staff for about half of the rest of their starts. So even if this mythical exercise, where Dickey and Buerhle become throwback workhorses, the rotation still goes Dickey / Buerhle / Morrow (until he's injur -- whoops, too late) / Happ (who'll need 100 pitches just to get through 4 innings) / DrabekStromanHutchinsonRedmondJenkinsMcGowanRogers...

*Sigh* This season is going to suck, isn't it?

zulux21

Buerhle too. So, let's see...162 games, 9 innings per game, throw in a few extra inning games here and there...

Huh. Even if they could get a time machine and have Dickey and Buerhle throw, like, 45 starts each, and have every single one of those starts be quality starts, they'd still need to cobble together a staff for about half of the rest of their starts. So even if this mythical exercise, where Dickey and Buerhle become throwback workhorses, the rotation still goes Dickey / Buerhle / Morrow (until he's injur -- whoops, too late) / Happ (who'll need 100 pitches just to get through 4 innings) / DrabekStromanHutchinsonRedmondJenkinsMcGowanRogers...

*Sigh* This season is going to suck, isn't it?

i miss Buerhle... never understood why the white sox didn't spend a little more and keep Buerhle instead of danks... sure danks was younger, but Buerhle almost is never hurt... and it's not like you have to worry about him losing his high speed pitches as he ages.

I loved watching him pitch, and loved 2 hour baseball games because he was quick.

Top Bottom